In physics of animation we had to create a character animation for one of our assignments. One of the examples shown used clay to make the animation and I thought that was an awesome idea so i went with it. one mistake i made was that i used play doh. Play doh is not meant to hold a shape for very long. I remember I used to have play dough and it was super difficult to move with my little kid hands. I think they changed the formula or something cause.... ya... play doh is not the way to go. After getting play doh i built a make shift tripod and then proceeded to create the stop motion. at one point due to the squishyness of play doh, i had to stop and give up on parts of my story telling and restart parts of it cause I could never have the form stay the way i wanted it to. Nevertheless, the deed has been done. I hope you enjoy this animation!

No comments:
Post a Comment